Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“TCS”) constitute the entire agreement between you and the VACCUMFURNACES.COM platform (“VFC”). These TCS state the terms and conditions that govern your access to and use of the Services (“Service”) on the and Q&A Directory (“Directory”). The Service may permit you to post, submit, transmit, email, or otherwise make available questions, answers, comments, images, videos or other information (“Postings”). User Content (“Content”) means any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded, downloaded, or appearing on the Service. Member Contributors are referred to as (“MC”).
All information in the VFC “Question-and-Answer directory” is permitted to be used for personal use. In no event shall any member/user publish, or otherwise reproduce any VFC data information in any format to anyone, and no user shall use any VFC information in or in connection with any business or commercial enterprise, including, without limitation, any legal business or enterprise.
No part of this database may be reproduced or otherwise used without prior written permission from VFC unless such use is expressly permitted by applicable law. Words that are known to have current trademark registrations are shown with an initial capital and are also identified as trademarks. The inclusion or exclusion of any word, or its capitalization, in this directory is not, however, an expression of the publisher’s opinion as to whether or not it is subject to proprietary rights, nor is it to be regarded as affecting the validity of any trademark.
The contents of all material available on the VacuumFurnaces.com Q&A Directory are intended to provide useful information for its members.
These TCS and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state, province, or country of residence. Unless submitted to arbitration as set forth in the following paragraph, all claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Service will be brought solely in Toronto, Canada, and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
The failure of VFC to enforce any right or provision of these TCS will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these TCS is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these TCS will remain in full force and effect.
We may revise these TCS from time to time. The most current version will always be on this page (or such other page as the Service may indicate). If the revision is material under applicable law, we will notify you via posting to our website or e-mail to the email associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
While VFC makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information in its Directory, VFC does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information. Information in the Directory may or may not be current as of the date of your access, and VFC has no duty to update and maintain the information, reports, or statements on the Directory.
The opinions expressed in VFC user-generated content areas are solely those of the User, who may or may not have practical and technical training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of VFC. User-generated content areas may or may not be reviewed by VFC or any member of the staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. VFC does not endorse any specific product or service. Never delay or disregard seeking professional advice or other qualified sources because of something you have read on VFC.
VFC provides practical information which should not be construed as advice. No action should be taken based upon any information contained in the Directory. You should seek independent professional advice from a person who is knowledgeable in the applicable area before acting upon any opinion, advice, or information contained in the Directory.
The Service is operated and provided by Vacuum Furnaces, Inc., located at P.O. Box 450, Mississauga ON – L6M 2M3. If you have questions about these TCS, please contact us at: email@example.com
Description of Site
VFC is a questions and answers directory for vacuum furnace end-users and operators. It is supported and grown by a community of members/users collaboratively creating a vast Q&A directory/database. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any modifications, updates, new features, or enhancements to the Service are also subject to the TCS.
The Directory contains information on many vacuum furnace end-user/operator topics; however, there is absolutely no assurance that any information touching on vacuum furnace end-user/operation matters is true, correct, or precise. The practical information provided in the Directory is of a general nature and cannot substitute for professional vacuum furnace end-user/operation advice.
Always seek the advice of qualified professionals with any questions you may have regarding any issue. As the advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and procedures may be constantly changing, nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent counsel. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in the Directory. VFC does not recommend or endorse any specific products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned in the Directory.
Additionally, the information in the Directory may be changed periodically without prior notice. All content in the Directory is provided “as is.” Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, and timeliness. Additionally, please note that VFC is a question-and-answer network using the peer-to-peer approach for developing answers that the community constantly improves upon. VFC allows ANYONE at any time to comment on content on its Directory.
None of the contributors, sponsors, administrators, or anyone else connected with the Directory in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate information or for your use of the information contained in or linked from the Directory.
Your License to Use the Service
You retain ownership of all Content you submit, post, display, or otherwise make available on the Service.
You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with VFC, and only in compliance with these TCS and all applicable local, provincial/state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations. You must provide us accurate information, including your real name, when you create your account on VFC.
We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (that use a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols) with your account. VFC will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this instruction.
VFC grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Service, including the VFC Site and Directory. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content included in the Service, in whole or in part. You may download copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of VFC and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
The Service remains at all times the sole property of VFC, and its use is subject to copyright and trademark. All rights in the Service not expressly granted to you by VFC under the TCS are retained by VFC.
Protection of Rights
Copyright Policy & Claims of Intellectual Property Violations (Agent of Notice)
If anyone brings a copyright infringement claim against us related to your Content on our Directory, or Content by or from someone using your account, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against VFC or, comply with legal process, enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of VFC, its users, or others.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is the policy of VFC to respect the legitimate intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Service to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement of material posted by our members pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf).
VFC has designated an Agent of Notice email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, to receive notifications of claimed Copyright infringement on our site.
The DMCA requires VFC to remove material when asked to by the original copyright holder. Complying with this requirement shields VFC from lawsuits. VFC is not liable for any copyright infringement material posted by our members until the DMCA takedown request is made.
The member that posted the material, however, is fully liable with or without taking the first step of a DMCA takedown request. VFC is not responsible for the actions of third-party users. Should VFC get reports of a piece of content that is in violation of copyright we will reserve the right to go ahead and take it down immediately.
We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing or otherwise illegal without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, VFC will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide VFC with the following information in accordance with the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to have been infringed.
- Your contact information (address, telephone number, and email address).
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- A description of where the material is located on VFC’s site; provide enough details to permit us to locate the material.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- VFC’s contact information for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement is: email@example.com
Disclaimers & Indemnification
You agree to indemnify and hold VFC, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, claims, demands or costs of any kind, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, arising from:
- your Postings or other content you submit, post, transmit, email, or otherwise make available through the Service,
- your use of or reliance on the Service,
- your connection to the Service,
- your violation of the TCS, or
- your violation of any rights of another party.
No Warranties, Express Or Implied, Including, Without Limitation Warranties of Merchantability or Fitness for a Particular Purpose, are Given in Connection with this Q&A Directory.
Although the information on this site is believed to be accurate by VFC, VFC cannot guarantee that favorable results will be obtained from the use of the information provided on this site alone. The Directory on this site is intended for use by persons having technical skill, at their sole discretion and risk. Since the conditions of product or material use are outside of VFC’s control, VFC assumes no liability or obligation in connection with any use of this information. No claim of any kind, whether as to products or information on this site, and whether or not based on negligence can be allowed to be the responsibility of VFC.
The Remedy Hereby Provided Shall be the Exclusive and Sole Remedy of Site Member/User, and in no Event, Shall Either Party be Liable for Special, Indirect, or Consequential Damages Whether or Not Caused by or Resulting from the Negligence of Such Party.
Nothing contained on the VFC site shall be construed as a grant of any right of manufacture, sale, use or reproduction, in connection with any method, process, apparatus, product composition, or system whether or not covered by letters patents, copyright, or trademark, and nothing contained on the VFC site shall be construed as a defense against any alleged infringement of letters patent, copyright, or trademark, or as a defense against liability for such infringement. Comments, criticisms, and suggestions are invited and should be forwarded to: admin@vacuumFurnace.com
In no event shall VFC and MC be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury, wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the VFC Site or the Directory, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not VFC or its MC is advised of the possibility of such damages. Neither VFC nor the MC are liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the VFC Site or Directory.
VFC makes no warranty that:
- the service will meet your requirements,
- the provision of the service will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any products, software, service, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you using the service will meet your expectations, or
- that any errors in the service will be corrected.
Your access to and use of the VFC Site or any Directory content is at your own risk. As always, we do not independently verify the accuracy or reliability of the service nor do we monitor or control the Content posted via the Directory; the answers and messages created by MC are their sole creation and responsibility. We do not endorse or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any answers or messages posted by MC, nor do we endorse any opinions they express.
VFC DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis, without warranty of any kind. VFC specifically disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantable, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The service may be harmful, untimely, incomplete, or inaccurate and, accordingly, you agree to exercise caution, discretion, and common sense when using the service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from VFC or through the Service, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, VFC makes no warranty and disclaims all responsibility and liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content and other communications maintained by the VFC Site,
- the incompleteness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security, or reliability of the Directory content thereon,
- any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Service, or any Content,
- your access to or use of or inability to access or use the service,
- any conduct or content of any third party on the service, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users or third parties,
any content obtained from the service, and
- unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not VFC has been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Limitation of Liability
None of the MC, sponsors, administrators, or anyone else connected with the service in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate information or for your use of the information contained in or linked from the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will we, or our licensors and suppliers, be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to access the service, including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work disruptions, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses, even if advised of the possibility thereof, and regardless of the legal or equitable theory (contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise) upon which the claim is based. VFC is not responsible for any liability arising out of the service and/or any material linked through the service.
Under no circumstances will VFC’s, direct liability arising out of the use of the service exceed the greater of:
- the amount you have paid VFC for such use or,
- some jurisdictions do not permit some of the above limitations of liability, and therefore this may not apply to you.
Your License to VFC
By submitting, posting, or displaying Content on or through the Service, you grant VFC a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. You are responsible for your use of the Service, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and third-party partners.
The Service may permit you to post, submit, transmit, email, or otherwise make available questions, answers, comments, images, videos, or other information (“Postings”). You understand that your Content may be republished and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. Therefore, you may only submit Postings that you created or that you have permission to submit and that do not violate copyright, trademark, or any other rights of third parties. VFC will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by VFC in accordance with these terms.
We do not claim ownership of any Postings that you may submit. However, by submitting Postings, you agree that this license includes the right for other users of the Service to use your Content. You agree to grant VFC and its successors, and assign a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, publish, translate the Postings (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Postings into other works in any format or medium now or later known. You also agree to grant VFC the rights to make your Content available to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media for the publication, distribution, syndication, or broadcast of such Content on other media and services, and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media, subject to our TCS for such Content use.
Such additional uses by VFC or others may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Service.
We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Service. Any use of or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Service or obtained by you through the Service is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Service or endorse any opinions expressed via the Service. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or otherwise inappropriate. Under no circumstances will VFC be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content made available via the Service or broadcast elsewhere.
You acknowledge that VFC is not obligated to pre-screen content submitted by members, but that VFC shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is made available via VFC by any user that violates the TCS or the Digital Millennial Copyright Act (“DMCA”) or is otherwise objectionable.
VFC respects the intellectual property of others and asks you to do the same. VFC may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate your right to use the Service for any reason, including, but not limited to, if you are a repeat infringer. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please see our Notice of Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice.
Posting to The Directory & FAQ Blog
By uploading content to the site, you warrant, represent, and agree that you have the right to grant VFC the license described above. You also represent, warrant, and agree that you may not upload, post, submit, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any postings that:
- are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate,
- contain other people’s private or personal information without their express authorization and permission,
- contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam,
- contain falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage VFC or any third party,
- contain or links to viruses or other computer programming routine or engine that is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or information. VFC reserves the right in its discretion to remove any Content from the Site, suspend or terminate your account at any time, or pursue any other remedy or relief available under equity or law,
- create an impression that you know is incorrect, misleading, or deceptive, including by impersonating others or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity,
- disseminate or transmit any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code or programs,
- impersonate another person or forge headers or use any other method to disguise the true origin of the Posting,
- infringe, violate, or otherwise interfere with any copyright, trademark, privacy, or other intellectual property rights of another party,
- are libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, offensive, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, and
- reveal any trade secret unless the trade secret belongs to you or you have the owner’s permission to disclose it.
Additionally, you may not submit any Postings that violate the TCS, except as otherwise expressly permitted in the TCS, you may not:
- access or tamper with non-public areas of the Service, VFC’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of VFC’s providers,
- access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by VFC,
- collect or store personal information about others or otherwise invade their privacy,
- decompile, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, except as otherwise permitted by applicable law,
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information,
- interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Service, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Service,
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures,
- remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright, or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels on the Service,
- retrieve and store in electronic or any other form any material part of the databases underlying the Service,
- upload or post any Content in violation of the provisions contained in these TCS,
- use or resell the Service for any commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited commercial messages,
- use the Service for any unlawful purposes or for promotion of illegal activities,
- use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services (e.g., you may not access the Service in an automated manner by use of “spiders”, “robots” or otherwise), and
- use the Service in any manner that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service.
VFC’s Licenses to You
Subject to these TCS, VFC gives you a worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to re-post any of the Content on VFC anywhere on the rest of the web provided that the user who created the content has not explicitly marked the content as not for reproduction, and provided that you:
- do not modify the Content,
attribute VFC by name in readable text and with a human and machine-followable link (an HTML <a> anchor tag) linking back to the page displaying the original source of the content on https://vacuumfurnaces.com on every page that contains VFC content,
- upon request, either by VFC or a user, remove the user’s name from Content which the user has subsequently made anonymous,
- upon request, either by VFC or by a user who contributed to the Content, make a reasonable effort to update a particular piece of Content to the latest version on https://vacuumfurnaces.com, and
- upon request, either by VFC or by a user who contributed to the Content, make a reasonable attempt to delete Content that has been deleted or marked as not for reproduction on https://vacuumfurnaces.com.
You may only use the attribution required by this Section in the manner set out above. In exercising these rights, you may not implicitly or explicitly assert or imply any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by VFC, or any VFC user of you or your use of the work, without the separate, express prior written permission of VFC or the VFC user.
If you operate a search engine or robot, or you republish a significant fraction of all VFC Content (as we may determine in our reasonable discretion), you must additionally follow these rules:
- You must use a descriptive user agent header.
- You must follow robots.txt at all times.
- You must make it clear how to contact you, either in your user agent string or on your website if you have one.
Subject to these Terms, VFC gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to use the Service as it is provided to you by VFC.
Your Content will be viewable by other users of the Service and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
We reserve the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Service and to terminate users or reclaim usernames. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information if we believed in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request,
- enforce or administer our agreements with users, including investigation of potential violations hereof,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues,
- respond to user support requests, and
- protect the rights, property, or safety of VFC, its users, and the public.
All rights, title, and interest in and to the Service (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of VFC. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Canada and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing in the TCS gives you a right to use the VFC name or any of the VFC trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding the Service is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
Modifications to The Service
VFC reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that VFC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance.
The VFC and other Service names, trademarks, and logos are trademarks of VFC. Without our written prior permission or that of applicable third parties, you agree not to display, or use in any manner, the marks of VFC. The trademarks, logos, and service marks not owned on behalf of VFC and that are displayed on the Service are the registered or unregistered marks of their respective owners. No rights are granted by VFC to use such marks, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
Choice of Law and Forum
The TCS and the relationship between you and VFC shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and VFC agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and forum convenience of the federal and provincial courts located in Toronto, Ontario.
Location Outside Canada
If you are located outside Canada, then you are responsible for complying with any local laws in your jurisdiction that might impact your right to use the Service, and you represent that you have complied with any regulations or registration procedures required by applicable law to make the TCS enforceable.
The Service may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Service, queries made through the Service, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by VFC on the Service are subject to change. In consideration for VFC granting you access to and use of the Service, you agree that VFC and its third-party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Service or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Service whether submitted by you or others.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or third-party vendors found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or products, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or third-party vendor. Any questions, complaints, or claims should be directed to the appropriate advertiser or third-party vendor. Additionally, all product reviews and ratings are informative for those wishing to use them, but they do not guarantee any level of performance by a third-party vendor in any transaction. You agree that VFC shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or third-party vendors or product reviews or ratings on the Service.
In addition to VFC providing its own advertising, VFC may use third-party advertising companies and networks to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies and networks include, among others, third-party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors, and research firms.
These ad networks may use information non-personally identifiable data, such as sites visited, browser type as well as web beacons and cookies to determine or predict the characteristics and preferences of their audience in order to help them to better target advertisements about goods and services of interest to you, and to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements gathered over time and across the VFC networks of Web pages.
VFC also provides external links to other websites and/or resources and hereby makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other websites that you may access from the Directory. Links to other websites and/or resources do not imply any endorsement by VFC of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. Therefore, you should not attribute any views or information on such sites to VFC. Because VFC has no control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that VFC is not responsible for the availability of such external or co-branded sites, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites.
You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources and agree that VFC is not responsible or liable for:
- the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or
- the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources.
Anyone linking to VFC must comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws.
A site that links to VFC:
- may link to but not replicate VFC Content,
- should not create a browser or border environment around any VFC content,
- should not imply that VFC is endorsing it or its products,
- should not misrepresent its relationship with VFC or the Service,
- should not present false information about VFC or the Service,
- should not use any VFC’s trademarks, trade names, or logos without permission from VFC, and
- should not contain content that is reasonably considered profanity, defamatory, vulgar, or otherwise unlawful.