Learning is no longer considered a singular, unconnected event that happens once in the life of any vacuum furnace end-user, operator, or apprentice. Informal and continuous learning is a highly encouraged part of an employee’s growth and one that must be organized into the system as much as formal learning was.
Creating a learning-centered work culture is crucial if your company wants to attract top talents and provide them with the self-learning tools they need to be successful at growing the business. VacuumFurnaces.com helps cultivate a system that creates continuous learning opportunities by turning the idea of on-the-job training from forced and mandatory to encouraging and self-directed.
VacuumFurnaces.com is a perfect example of an informal learning platform for the following reasons and more:
- Q&As can be accessed anytime and anywhere members can use them.
- Q&As are available in bite-sized chunks and it is easy to find the exact information one is looking for.
- Operators and new hires can expand their knowledge base and become more informed for their own sake and for those of the company.
- Provides operators and apprentices with an easy-to-use self-teaching tool.
- Having 24/7 access leverages the users’ natural way of learning and allows them to absorb the material at their own rate.
- All Q&As are archived and can be reviewed at any time on a user’s homepage, so the record of their knowledge accumulates automatically and is safeguarded on their profile.
- Safeguards the knowledge and experience that employees have gathered through the years in the form of Q&As that can be transferred to other team members.
Rethinking education by encouraging, enabling, and supporting self-organized learning.
We value learning in all its forms and recognize that learning comes from being taught through self-study and that knowledge workers have a responsibility for learning as much for themselves by being networked and connected.
This is why VacuumFurnaces.com is here to help you provide your employees with the ability to pursue their own interests, which will in turn allow them to reap the benefits of a productive workforce that feels valued and nurtured. Join VacuumFurnaces.com’s Q&A community and help make your organization competitive as your employees become more knowledgeable.
If you would like to become a contributing member, you can apply by emailing us at email@example.com