Vacuum furnace end-users spend numerous hours searching for practical information and know-how to operate their furnaces. What if there is a simple yet effective way to save some of that wasted time each day, speeding up their research and troubleshooting, while avoiding repeating past mistakes?
Networking Platform and Q&A Directory.
With the aim of improving cooperation between specialists and apprentices, the VacuumFurnaces.com Q&A platform integrates networking technology with a question-and-answer directory thereby allowing users to share questions and answers and to collaborate easily and efficiently within the company or with outside users with common interests.
VacuumFurnaces.com provides a place where members can gain access and contribute informative answers that are difficult, sometimes even impossible to find in documents, manuals, or even online. The Q&A platform connects all users in the community so that anyone can reach out to contributing members and get definitive answers on vacuum heat treatment topics.
The Q&A directory is built around categories and tags that are exclusive to vacuum heat treaters. Question and answers are centrally stored so that they are easily shared by all members. Everyone can connect, engage, and interact by posing questions to the community, have visibility into all of the questions, and all of the shared knowledge that has transpired. Questions and answers can be browsed and filtered by category, author, and tag, and other criteria. The category and tagging system adds depth to the content and, by selecting their categories and tags members can subscribe to topics of interest.
The latest in Q&A technology for your business, marketing, and operations.
VacuumFurnaces.com’s Q&A platform facilitates quick and effective replies to newly introduced questions, as each new question is immediately routed to all members ensuring that users seeking technical support get quick answers to their inquiries from members who share the same interests (categories and tags) and who can communicate the best answers and much more:
- An archived question and answer directory organized by category, tag, contributor or company so that users can easily find answers related to their areas of interest and review them at any time.
- Results are products of human involvement and are more helpful and relevant than search engine results that rely on algorithms.
- Question askers get prompted whenever there are new answers to any of their questions.
- Allows for best answers to float to the top in order to help other members who may have the same question find their answer even faster.
- Answers to questions are grouped into categories and tags making it easier for other members to find, or they can be featured on an employee’s homepage for quick access.
- Answers are vetted so the best answers “naturally” float to the top making it much easier to parse for useful information.
- Results are current and updated with recent changes because there is a constant feedback loop involved in informing users of new activities or when a new question has been updated.
- Safeguards the knowledge and experience that employees and project teams have gathered through the years and archives the scores of Q&As that future team members will ask.
- Helps end-users solve real problems by finding answers to their questions quickly and effectively with a powerful internal search engine so an answer to a similar question can be found immediately.